Bet365 Review by TVbetting.com
The biggest betting site in the world! They have over 20 million people signed up and there’s good reason for it. You have probably already heard of bet365 but you were may not be aware that they let you bet on TV shows and events.
bet365 have had odds for things like Eurovision, The Oscars and reality tv shows for over a decade. They are an all round betting company so having an account just makes sense.
Here is my bet365 review anyhow to let you know the basics of what to expect from your bet365 account.
How to Join bet365
Here is a quick step by step to get your very own bet365 account;
- Click this link to visit bet365 and this includes your new player offer.
- Click ‘Join’ in the top right of the screen.
- Complete the registration form. It’s just one page.
- Verify your account by sending two documents. Take pics on your phone and send them in.
- Add your card details and make a deposit.
- Job done. You have your bet365 account
This shouldn’t take you more than 5 minutes to complete. Only potential delay is verifying your documents. Try and setup your account before you need to bet.
How to Place a Bet
Right so you have your account and the time has come to place your first bet at bet365. Here’s how you do it;
- Make sure you’re logged in!
- Select your sport / event. There is an A-Z list if you click this in the top left corner. Or scroll the sport icons at the top.
- You need to click on one of the odds to bet that selection. When you click the odds (They look like this 12/1) they move to the betslip.
- Open the betslip at the bottom of the page and enter the amount you wish bet in the black box that says ‘Stake’.
- Click the green ‘Place Bet’ button and wait for your bet confirmation.
- That’s it, your bet is placed!
It kind of sounds more complicated than it is. once you’ve done this a few times you will be doing this with your eyes closed.
How to Find TV Betting Markets
This is the most important info I need to give you. Afterall, it’s these type of bets you are interested in placing.
- Hit the ‘A-Z’ text at the top left of the screen.
- Scroll down to ‘Specials’ and click that.
- Then click ‘United Kingdom’.
- You will see the TV Shows and Events right there.
- Click on the one you want to see the odds.
Sometimes you will see lots of events and sometimes less. It just depends what is on at the time.
bet365 are not the type of bookie to dish out free bets and bonuses every week. What they do offer though is the most reliable product and the safest betting experience. This is important.
Their in-play product is the best in the industry and this applies to tv betting markets. So when X Factor gets to the final for example, they will have odds up during the final show.
bet365 Review Summary
Whilst not the best betting site specifically for TV betting, they are the best bookie in the world. They have an overall betting account that will see you good for all of your betting needs.
It’s always good to have 2-5 betting accounts and it’s an obvious decision to make bet365 one of those. I hope you found my bet365 review helpful and please comment below if you need help.