William Hill are one of my go to bookmakers for TV betting. There isn’t a reality TV show that they don’t put odds up for. If you don’t know much about William Hill, they are an established UK betting company that have been around for years!
They started with betting shops and naturally moved online. Everyone just bets on their phone now so that’s what I recommend to do for your TV bets also.
How to Join William Hill
Here is a quick step by step guide to getting your very own William Hill betting account:
- Click this link to visit Will Hill which includes your free bet
- Click ‘Join’ when you arrive to register
- Fill out your details. There are 2 steps so nice and easy
- Add your payment details and deposit £10 or more
- That’s it! You have your account and £30 in Free Bets
This process will take you around 5 minutes and is like signing up for any online account.
All betting sites we recommend are 100% legal and under licence by the UK Gambling Commission. This is the safest way to bet online.
How to Place a Bet
OK, so you have your account and now it’s time to place your first bet. This is how you do it!
- Obvious, but make sure you are logged in
- Choose a Sport/Event and then a particular betting market. You will see the most common ones at the top of the page or can search the full list.
- Click the odds (They look like this 10/1) and that will send your selection to the betslip
- On a mobile the betslip is at the bottom nav menu and on your laptop it’s to the right hand side at the top.
- Open your betslip and you will see your bet.
- Type the amount you want to bet in the white box. Once you do that it tells you how much you could win.
- If you are happy, click the green ‘Place Bet’ button.
- If you don’t have money in your account you will be taken to a deposit page. If you have money already there you get the bet confirmation screen.
I broke that down into every single step but once you have placed a few bets, you won’t even think about this process.
How to find TV Betting Markets
This is the useful bit as it’s sometimes not easy to find these markets. Mainly because they are only available when the shows and events are live.
Follow these steps to find TV Special Bets;
- Click on A-Z Sports. It’s bottom left on mobile and on the left hand side on your laptop.
- Scroll down to ‘TV/Specials’
- That’s it, all the available markets will be there on your screen.
- Click the odds of the bet you would like to place.
Quite often William Hill will offer enhanced odds on certain bets. You will see these when you login and when TV Shows and events are running.
Sometimes they will boost the odds so you get a bigger return than normal and other times they offer different betting outcomes so you can mix up your bets.
An example would be for Love Island. When it’s nearing the final you may see bets like this;
Paige and Finn or Demi and Luke M to finish in the Top 2 @ 3/1
These bets can be great value so it’s worth looking out for them.
You can’t go wrong with William Hill, they are definitely a betting account worth having. I have always found the TV betting markets to be available and they cover the full range.
Combine that with their enhanced odds and easy to use app, you have a winning combo.